2019 Academic Affairs Tradition Of Excellence Award Winners Announced
Fourteen Texas A&M University Academic Affairs staff members and one staff team are recipients of the 2019 Tradition of Excellence Awards for the Division of Academic Affairs.
The awards are presented by the Division of Academic Affairs and made possible with support from The Association of Former Students. Awardees are lauded for their distinguished contributions to Texas A&M through their dedication, initiative, outstanding achievements, enthusiasm and positive approach to service.
Tradition of Excellence Award recipients are selected from four award categories: Staff, Team, Advancing Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion and Leadership Excellence.
The 2019 Academic Affairs Tradition of Excellence Award recipients are:
- Florence Davies, writing consultant III, University Writing Center
- Rachelle Dudley , director and chief of staff, Graduate and Professional Studies
Connie Ealy, assistant director, Admissions
- Brandie Eneks, senior associate director of admissions, Office of the Vice President for Enrollment and Academic Services
- Marc Huffstickler, software applications developer IV, Enterprise Information Systems
- James Murphy, assistant director, Admissions
- Anindita Sen, software applications developer III, Enterprise Information Systems
- Carolyn Stout, assistant director, Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Mofie Thomas, business coordinator III, Academic Affairs Business Services
- Alma Reneé Weidemann, business administrator II, Research Enterprise Business Services
- Gloria Masso, senior administrative coordinator I, Admissions
- Karen Washington, administrative coordinator I, Admissions
Advancing Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion:
- Jennifer McGee Reyes, director for assessment and diversity initiatives, Office of the Vice President and Associate Provost for Diversity
- Shannon Walton, director, Graduate and Professional Studies
- Timothy Powers, director, Aggie Honor System Office
- Aftin Blair Alvarado, assistant director, Aggie Honor System Office