Texas A&M will host its first Thursday football game in over a decade on August 30, 2018. This means the University will host two typical days in one; a regular class day and football game day. Following our meetings and input from faculty, staff, students, and former students, we have developed a plan with the following objectives:
- We want faculty to hold class and conduct research
- We want students to attend class
- We want fans to attend the game
You may have questions about how your daily routine is affected by a Thursday game. We want to help accommodate everyone and their needs on this day, but we will all have to work together.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Plan ahead and know your parking and transportation options.
- Be flexible. Since this is not a normal day, try something different in your daily routine.
- Visit the website http://footballthursday.tamu.edu and download the Destination Aggieland app so you will have up-to-date information.
For additional questions or information not addressed by the website, you can send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for helping us create two great days in one!