Former President George H.W. Bush wears a Texas A&M jacket for College Colors Day 2016.
By David Anaya, George Bush Presidential Library and Museum
This year marks the 20th Anniversary of the George H.W. Bush Presidential Center and a special Bush Library exhibit will celebrate the three entities of the center: the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, The George H.W. Bush Foundation and the Bush School of Government and Public Service. Some of the main features of the exhibit include photographs, awards, numerous artifacts and more.
- Decorations and Distinguished Honors of President George H.W. Bush.
- Celebrating 20 Years at the George H.W. Bush Library Center: Highlights of two decades at the Center to include three million visitors to the museum, 320,000 children reached through educational programming each year, 40 major exhibits in the Ansary Gallery of American History and much more.
- The George Bush Award for Excellence in Public Service: Featuring the nine recipients, their photos and biographies.
- The Presidential Libraries of the National Archives: The George H.W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum’s connection to the National Archives, past exhibits, and local and national awards the Library and Museum has received.
- The Library and Museum as a Community Partner:Highlights of local partnerships and awards and staff involvement in local service projects.
About the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum
The mission of the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum is to preserve and make available the records and artifacts of George H. W. Bush, 41st President of the United States. We promote civic literacy and increased historical understanding of our national experience, and foster a community of public service and volunteerism. For more information visit Bush41.org.
Media contact: David Anaya, George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, at (979) 691-4069 or firstname.lastname@example.org