*Note: There will be a strict NO-BAG policy at Kyle Field for the Aggies United event. There will be exceptions made ONLY for critical medications and/or medical supplies. Those who must carry in medical supplies may enter at Entrance 7 for a bag check and tagging.
**The event will be streamed live on Texas A&M’s Facebook page facebook.com/tamu.
Guided by our core values, Aggies United is a gathering for Texas A&M University students, faculty, staff and community supporters to stand together unwavering in our conviction that we are strongest when united. This free, ticketed event will feature a diverse and exciting lineup of inspirational speakers and entertainers who will be announced over the coming days, as well as an Aggies United wall to which you can add your signature of support in solidarity. Check back often for more event updates.
The event will be co-hosted by award-winning actor and best-selling author Hill Harper, and Texas A&M Student Body President Hannah Wimberly, and it will feature special performances by singer-songwriter Ben Rector and Grammy-nominated singer, actress and model, V. Bozeman. Also featured will be Roland Martin, a member of Texas A&M’s Class of ’91 and host and managing editor of TV One’s NewsOne Now, and Max Glauben, a Holocaust survivor who has captivated audiences with his recount of his World War II experiences.
Student, Faculty & Staff Performing Artists/Groups include:
- Bill Clark Trio, faculty jazz ensemble
- Aggies Swaram, south Asian a capella ensemble
- JC Juice, student rap artist featuring backing ensemble
- Marian Anderson String Quartet, faculty ensemble
- Stuckey the Rapping Professor, a Texas A&M sociology professor and rap/hip-hop artist
- Ballet Folklorico Celestial, Mexican Folklore Dance Ensemble
- Fade To Black Dance Ensemble, student hip-hop ensemble
Texas A&M University and Texas A&M University System speakers include:
- John Sharp, chancellor, The Texas A&M University System
- Michael K. Young, president, Texas A&M University
- Karan Watson, provost and executive vice president, Texas A&M University
- Faculty and staff representatives
Student speakers (in addition to Student Body President Hannah Wimberly) include:
- Joshua Lewis, president, Black Student Alliance Council
- Jiniva Serrano, president, International Student Association
- Jasmine Wang, off-campus Student Senator
- Brian O’Hara, president, Memorial Student Center Council
- Caleb Armstrong, president, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Aggies
- Ian Greenhalgh, major unit commander, Corps of Cadets
- Several Student athletes to be confirmed
Reserve your tickets online.* Tickets will be available for pick up Monday and Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. at the ticket windows located on the north end of Kyle Field, adjacent to the Koldus Parking Garage. To avoid long lines prior to the event, we encourage patrons to pick up their tickets in advance. Patrons are asked to be inside the stadium by 6:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
To request tickets, select your group below. Students and Faculty-Staff will be required to enter their UIN to begin the process. This allows individuals in these groups to be seated together. There is a limited quantity of Field access tickets for students only. ADA seating is offered for each group.
For technical assistance with ticket reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*There is no cost associated with Aggies United, however you will be prompted to enter an email address and billing address required for account set up.
Event details for the media can be found on the “Aggies United” Media Information Page.