Student Business Services Will Transition To New Payment System
Texas A&M University Student Business Services will transition to a new payment system on Tuesday, Aug. 3. Unit officials said the new design will have a different look and feel, and the innovative features will make the payment experience better on every front.
Additions and improvements include:
- VISA credit cards payments accepted
- Clear and easy-to-view account summaries
- Detailed account activity
- Easy-to-navigate payment tabs and actions
The new payment plan will:
- Require a $35 fee, due in full when enrolling at the beginning of each semester
- Enable users to manage payment plans and stay up to date
- Display real-time activity on a dashboard
Users should note they will only be allowed to use one payment method for auto-scheduled payments.
Beginning Aug. 3, Student Business Services will provide additional details and resources to help all Aggie students and parents navigate through this transition at billing.tamu.edu.