Three Steps Required For Texas A&M Employee COVID-19 Testing
Texas A&M has four locations where employees can get tested for free without an appointment, and six sites where scheduling is required.
Following is the three-step process for employees:
- Register. Check your official employee email, click the link and fill in the information.
- Complete Health Survey. After you register, a second email will provide a link for you to complete your health survey within 48 hours of taking the test.
- Get Tested. Must be tested no later than Jan. 12. Can go to one of these campus locations; or go to your own healthcare provider/testing site of choice.
If tested by your doctor or elsewhere off campus, there’s a fourth step: Upload the medical record or laboratory record. Follow directions outlined in your email with the unique link related to mandatory testing.
Anyone needing assistance or is not able to find their registration link can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please see detailed instructions on A&M’s COVID guidance page. Employees also can review return-to-campus plans from the Division of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness.
Two different types of tests are being offered on campus:
- No Appointment: The Texas A&M Test is a saliva test administered and analyzed at A&M. It is the preferred test for employees and students; results within 48 to 72 hours.
- Appointment Required: Curative, an oral swab test analyzed by Curative, Inc., a private laboratory.
Note: If you think you have COVID-19, please test through your healthcare provider or a Curative testing site.