Texas A&M Offering Complimentary General Election, Early Voting Parking Beginning Oct. 13
Texas A&M University will be hosting General Election voting and early voting on campus beginning Tuesday, Oct. 13. The university’s Transportation Services and Division of Finance and Operations will sponsor 1-hour complimentary parking in the Gene Stallings Blvd. Garage and fare-free bus service for members of the public coming to campus to vote.
COVID-19 Transit procedures in effect. Face coverings are required and there will be limited capacity. More information is available from Transportation Services.
Check Where to Vote for dates and hours of operations for the following on-campus voting locations:
- Early voting – Memorial Student Center (MSC), Room L526 (Oct. 13-17 and Oct. 19-30)
- Election Day voting – Rudder Tower, Rudder Exhibit Hall – (Nov. 3)
Complimentary 1-hour parking is provided during voting hours at the Gene Stalling Blvd. Garage (SBG). To ensure your parking is validated, follow these steps:
- Press the button and pull a parking slip upon entry to SBG then park.
- Head to the designated polling place and vote.
- Pick up your 1-hour validation card before leaving the polling place.
- Return to your vehicle in SBG and drive to the exit lanes.
- At the exit gate, scan your parking slip first. When the machine asks for payment, scan the validation card. This will open the gate.
The public is invited to ride the university bus fare-free to vote on campus.
About Transportation Services
Transportation Services is an empowered team of professionals dedicated to providing efficient, dynamic and innovative fleet, parking and transit services to the Texas A&M University community. Transportation Services supports the teaching, research and public service mission of Texas A&M University, with focus on customer service and communication.