Guac ‘Em, Ags
Enjoy National Guacamole Day with our recipe for this staple Texas dish.
Guacamole is a staple dish in Texas. Grab some tortilla chips and try out our recipe for a tasty, healthy snack.
- 4 avocados
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced jalapeño
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 limes
- A sprinkle of salt
- Cotija cheese
- Halve the avocados and use a spatula to scoop them into a large bowl
- Use a fork to mash the avocados
- Dice up the tomatoes, jalapeños and onion
- Add the diced veggies to the avocado and gently fold until evenly mixed
- Squeeze limes and sprinkle salt into the mixture and fold again, adding more of each to taste
- Top with cotija cheese