Texas A&M Upgrades To LinkedIn Learning
The Texas A&M University community now has access to more than 13,000 courses at no charge, thanks to LinkedIn Learning (LiL) and the Office for Academic Innovation.
Texas A&M upgraded to LiL from Lynda.com, which was acquired by LinkedIn Learning. All saved files, certificates and progress from Lynda.tamu.edu users were transferred to LiL during the upgrade.
Students can log in to lil.tamu.edu with their NetID and password to learn:
- Tips for crafting a resume and landing the perfect job
- Hobbies such as drawing, playing an instrument and photography
- Software skills including Adobe Creative Cloud, Office 365 and project management
Faculty can use LiL to discover supplemental material for their classes and polish skills such as:
- Core strategies for teaching in higher education
- Teaching with technology
- Creating effective learning assessments
Users can associate their personal LinkedIn account with LiL so course completion certificates appear on their profile.
Frequently asked questions and answers regarding the upgrade can be found on the Texas A&M IT Self-Service website.