Texas A&M Prepares for Family Weekend, Maroon & White Game, Ring Day Activities
In support of the much-anticipated Texas A&M University events of Family Weekend, the Maroon & White football and Aggie Ring Day activities, Transportation Services recommends making note of the parking plans and transit service in place for the simultaneous events taking place beginning April 12 thru the weekend. This includes the Maroon & White football game that will take place on Friday this year.
Traffic and congestion in the community is expected to be high due to the increased campus activities. Campus visitors are asked to plan ahead and know the best options for attending campus events. Visit transport.tamu.edu for more information.
Houston St. will be closed to public traffic on Friday, April 12 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. in an effort to maintain the safety of all pedestrians.
Friday, April 12 and Saturday, April 13
- Cain Garage – for $10 per entry
- West Campus Garage – $5 per entry
- Lots 100a-b and 100e-g – $5 per entry
- Pre-paid Parking is available and can be purchased ahead of time: https://tamu.pmreserve.com/
Friday Parking Map
Saturday Parking Map
*FRIDAY NOTE: University Center Garage (UCG) is sold out. Visitors can use Cain Garage, West Campus Garage (use Ring Day shuttle) and lots around Reed Arena.
Ring Day shuttles will run 7:45 a.m.–8:45 p.m. on Friday only:
Getting to Alumni Center
- Pick up: West Campus Garage
- Passenger drop off: parking lot on the east side of the Alumni Center on Throckmorton St.
- ADA drop off: parking lot on the west side of the Alumni Center on Houston St.
Getting to West Campus Garage
- All passenger pick up: parking lot on the west side of the Alumni Center on Houston St.
- Drop off: West Campus Garage
For details about Aggie Ring Day at the Alumni Center on Friday, please visit tx.ag/FridayRingDay.
For details about Aggie Ring Day at the Rec Center on Saturday, please visit, please visit tx.ag/SaturdayRingDay.
The Maroon & White football game does not offer shuttle service to the stadium. Attendees parking in Lot 100 may walk to the stadium using the underground passageway or use regular on-campus transit service for free. For schedule times, visit http://transport.tamu.edu/busroutes/ .
Connect with Us!
- Twitter @AggieParking @AggieSpiritBus @GetToAggieGame
- Facebook @TAMUTransportation
- Instagram @TAMUTransportation
For more information, visit the following special events websites:
- Parking and Transit http://transport.tamu.edu/default.aspx
- Family Weekend http://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/events/annual.aspx?c=parents#parents
- Maroon & White football game https://12thman.com/index.aspx
- Aggie Ring Day https://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/ringday/faq/
About Transportation Services
Transportation Services is an empowered team of professionals dedicated to providing efficient, dynamic and innovative fleet, parking and transit services to the Texas A&M University community. Transportation Services supports the teaching, research and public service mission of Texas A&M University, with focus on customer service and communication