14th Annual Aggie 100 Features 10 Bryan-College Station Businesses
The Texas A&M University Mays Business School McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship revealed the fastest growing Aggie-owned businesses from across Texas and around the world during the 14th Annual Aggie 100 Friday night in College Station.
Members of the exclusive club, which include 10 local companies, were honored by hundreds of attendees at a private event held at the Hall of Champions at Texas A&M University’s Kyle Field.
Bryan Based 2018 Honorees
26. 55.63% Growth Rate, CR Systems/Aggieland Roofing
65. 35.79% Growth Rate, TM5 Properties
College Station Based 2018 Honorees
2. 142.96% Growth Rate, Hancock Homes
5. 107.24% Growth Rate, Stand2Learn
28. 54.61% Growth Rate, Brazos WiFi
29. 54.18% Growth Rate, FrogSlayer LLC
60. 37.44% Growth Rate, EcoZapp
84. 28.91% Growth Rate, Dunham Engineering, Inc.
89. 27.31% Growth Rate, CEO Technologies
98. 25.44% Growth Rate, eCatholic
Top 10 ranking companies
- 188.37% Growth Rate- LJA Infrastructure, Inc. of Houston, Texas
- 142.96% Growth Rate- JS Hancock Homes of College Station, Texas
- 114.67% Growth Rate- Cox Commercial Construction, LLC of Baytown, Texas
- 112.51% Growth Rate- Hydro-Con, LLC of Lorena, Texas
- 107.24% Growth Rate- Stand2Learn of College Station, Texas
- 97.73% Growth Rate- McCaw Property Management of Keller, Texas
- 91.65% Growth Rate- JP Services of Houston, Texas
- 85.01% Growth Rate- Batts Audio, Video & Lighting, Inc. of Denison, Texas
- 81.69% Growth Rate- South Texas Building Partners of Corpus Christi, Texas
- 81.83% Growth Rate- Big Data Energy Services of Houston, Texas
Summit Award Winner
American Bath Group of Savannah Tennessee with an average revenue of $481,879,740. For the first time in program history the Summit Award Winner was also an Aggie 100 honoree. American Bath Group ranked #21 with a 58.33% Growth Rate.
A full listing of the 2018 Aggie 100 honorees with detailed ranking information was publicly released Friday night and can be found at Aggie100.com.
The Aggie 100 program identifies, recognizes, and celebrates the 100 fastest growing Aggie owned or operated businesses throughout the world. To be considered for the Aggie 100, companies (corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships) must operate in a manner consistent with the Aggie Code of Honor and in keeping with the values and image of Texas A&M University, and must meet specific criteria.
“Our 14th Annual Aggie 100 celebration was as successful an event as its honoree companies are,” said Blake Petty, Director of the McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship. “Each new year, the Aggie 100 shows their excellence in both entrepreneurial achievement and societal impact, and the Class of 2018 is truly special. As fellow Aggies and entrepreneurs, we salute the newest additions to our Aggie 100 family and look forward to their continued success.”
About The McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship
The Texas A&M McFerrin Center for Entrepreneurship provides encouragement, education, networking and assistance to entrepreneurially-minded students, faculty and Texas businesses. Founded in 1999, The McFerrin Center is part of Mays Business School’s Department of Management. The McFerrin Center enhances student education through campus speakers, competitions, work experiences and financial support. Texas A&M faculty and students benefit from the center’s educational programs, extensive business community network and entrepreneurial support services.
The McFerrin Center also reaches out to the state’s business community offering educational programs, business assistance and access to University resources. The McFerrin Center is supported by corporate and individual members and sponsors who believe in the value of entrepreneurial education and the value of Texas businesses working with Texas A&M University.
Media contact: Kelli Reynolds, Communications Specialist, Mays Business School, (979) 845-3167, email@example.com.