To encourage ongoing health awareness, enrolled A&M Care Health Plan members and their covered spouses are required to receive an annual wellness exam/annual physical each benefit plan year to receive the lower wellness premium rate on their insurance.
Highlights of the Wellness Exam Incentive:
- Have a wellness exam between September 1 and June 30.
- Applies to employees AND covered spouses enrolled in the A&M Care Plan.
- A premium differential of $30 per month will be added to the premium for each individual (you and your spouse) who does not complete the wellness exam incentive by the June 30 deadline.
- Retirees will automatically receive the lower premium.
- BlueCross BlueShield will record the incentive completion through the claims payment process.
- NOTE: It may take several weeks for the exam to appear on your record.
- Verify Completion Status – Log in or register for your MyEvive account at tamus.myevive.com to verify your wellness exam incentive completion status!
If you have additional questions related to the program, contact BlueCross BlueShield directly at (866) 295-1212 or Benefit Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 862-1718.
Where to get a FREE Wellness Exam?
- On-campus Catapult Health Exam – June 19, 20, 21, GSC 101 Register
- Brazos Valley Urgent Care – No appointment is needed. Details
- Your Primary Care Doctor* – Inform the doctor’s office staff that this is a wellness exam/annual physical for the A&M Care Health Plan so it will be code correctly for insurance purposes.
*You should not be charged a copay when you have your physical/wellness exam at a network provider unless the visit is not correctly coded as a physical/wellness exam.
More: Faculty & Staff