Pre-Retirement Counseling Workshops
Planning for retirement and choosing the right plan for you and your family can be overwhelming. There is a lot at stake and it is important that you understand all of your options, as well as the laws and regulations governing the distribution of your benefits once you leave Texas A&M University.
Make plans to attend one of our pre-retirement counseling workshops for the Teacher Retirement System (TRS) and Optional Retirement Program (ORP). These workshops are not one-on-one sessions but you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Registration is required.
Held in General Services Complex (GSC)
- Tuesday, June 26 – 8:30-Noon, GSC 101
- Tuesday, June 26 – 1:30-5 p.m., GSC 101
- Tuesday, August 7 – 9-11 a.m., GSC 101C
- Thursday, September 27 – 8:30-Noon, GSC 101
- Thursday, September 27 – 1:30-5 p.m., GSC 101
- Thursday, October 18 – 2-4 p.m., GSC 101C
- Tuesday, November 20 – 9-11 a.m., GSC 101C
- Thursday, January 10, 2019 – 2-4 p.m., GSC 101C
- Thursday, June 14 – 1:30-5 p.m., GSC 101
- Friday, September 28 – 8:30-Noon, GSC 101
- Friday, September 28 – 1:30-5 p.m., GSC 101
As a participant you will receive information as to what forms you will need to complete to get you started and to better understand your retirement benefits.
Contact Benefit Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 862-1718 if you have questions or if you want to schedule a personal pre-retirement meeting with our benefit services staff.
Learn more about retirement programs here.