The College of Liberal Arts in collaboration with the School of Law is hosting the “Know Your Rights Workshop” Friday, Feb. 17. This informational session will provide an overview of legal and civil rights that protect international/DACA/undocumented people, LGBTQ+ individuals, and religious minorities. This workshop will also provide strategies to prepare and plan for emergencies, find legal representation, and access resources at the local and national levels. Those who are interested in participating can register for the free event on Eventbrite.
- Prof. Sahar Aziz, Professor of Law
- Prof. Luz Herrera, Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Experiential Education
- Prof. Fatma Marouf, Professor of Law and Director of the Immigrant Rights Clinic
- Prof. Angela Morrison, Associate Professor of Law
- Prof. Huyen Pham, Professor of Law
- Karon Rowden, Attorney for the Family Law & Benefits Clinic
Aggie Agora will be livestreaming this workshop in its entirety on YouTube.
Date and time
Fri, February 17, 2017
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
Langford Building C
College Station, TX 77843